[MD] Humanism

rapsncows at fastmail.fm rapsncows at fastmail.fm
Sat Nov 13 23:16:31 PST 2010

Mark,
relationalism could be a real gem, thanks,
Tim

> I prefer the concept of relationalism.  I do not like what Wiki has to
> say
> about this, and I would direct anybody interested to:  Relationalism.org.
> start.  I do not draw completely from this idea, but it provides some
> kind
> of foundation for discussion.  In particular, the extract of a paper from
> J.
> Kaipayil,
>
> http://relationalism.org/Documents/Excerpt%20from%20Relationalism.pdf.
>
> This extract also provides some of the notions that I have been
> presenting
> in terms of the basic similarity between science and metaphysics.
>
> Perhaps this should be a new subject, and I have tried to introduce my
> concept of relationalism into the group by incorporating Quality.  In
> this
> sense I do not necessarily agree completely with the site I just
> presented.
>  It is my feeling that the existence of objects can be presented more
> fundamentally through metaphysics.
>
> Mark

[Tim]
Thanks for this ref; I don't know HOW you found him!

Just so everyone knows, it looks like you can read all his works, in
full, on google; he provides a link.

also, I haven't read any further than this, but in one of his works he
formulates his concepts of "I-exist, I-know and I-act" - tying into
discussions I have been having, mainly with alexander, where perhaps his
I-exist is in line with the I who is in the utter present of DQ (my
faithful-I).

Tim

  rapsncows at fastmail.fm

--