[MD] Is this the inadequacy of the MOQ?

Alexander Jarnroth alexander.jarnroth at comhem.se
Sun Nov 14 04:29:59 PST 2010

Hello Mark

I think, also, that by turning something into an "begreep" (it is obviously
the same word) you place the thought in some kind of category, you make it
an element or a set, which could be manipulated logically.
A thought turned into, or mapped into, language becomes "possible to
manipulate" in a sense which it wouldn't be otherwise: you absolve it, or
crystalize it in an alchemical sense.

I'm not really sure what "will" would be. Does will concern feelings or
thoughts? Which comes first and which dominates? Or does no one dominate?
I'm really not sure. And what about will within MoQ?

/A