[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

Platt Holden plattholden at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 06:23:46 PST 2010

Hi Marsha,

Yes, Mr. Pirsig is a good man. He is generous in his compliments although I
suspect he
doesn't give them as ego-building props that DMB constantly needs.

But, if DMB wants to play the game of pin-a-rose-on-me, I humbly offer a
Pirsig accolade that is forever writ in Dan Glover's book, Lila's Child:

"God knows the MOQ has never had two better friends than Bo and Platt, so
this is no criticism
of their otherwise brilliant thinking."

Yes, Mr. Pirsig is not only a good man but also a good judge of "brilliant
thinking."

I'm sure this will be well received by DMB, Arlo and their apostles..

Platt