[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 08:33:40 PST 2010

Hi Arlo,

I'm sure that most that are on this post simply use it to progress their own
understanding of MOQ.  As such it may not be a waste of time.  Certainly it
should not be the only interaction with Quality.  I am sure that some who
are on this forum are working on their own essays which are posted
elsewhere, at least I hope so.  I have seen such essays from former members.
 The MOQ discuss is just a mixing pot for ideas.  If one chooses to interact
I don't think it is a waste of time, otherwise they would not choose to do
so.

My interaction with Quality began in the '70s.  By the time Lila was
written, I had reached a different place.  Trying to harmonize that with
what is being taught in this forum is what I am currently working on.

You speak of a path.  Are there signposts to this path that could be
presented in this forum, I do not see a path.  A subject which contains
"this is where we are and this is where we want to be" would be most useful.
 There may be some that are up to that challenge.

Thanks,
Mark