[MD] Modern American Humanism and MOQ

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 10:21:12 PST 2010

Platt,

I agree.  I think you'll like this one.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/22404

If any one book started it all for me, it was Eherenfeld's

Ehrenfeld warns against a humanistic liberalism that sees itself as godlike:

. . . deep within ourselves we know that our omnipotence is a sham, our
knowledge and control of the future is weak and limited. Our inventions and
discoveries work, if they work at all in ways that we do not expect, our
planning is meaningless, our systems are running amok—in short, that the
humanistic assumptions upon which our societies are grounded lack validity.

John