[MD] Intellectual Level

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 10:50:40 PST 2010

Hi Arlo,
Before I can address this, could you please explain what in particular you
are presenting by the phrase "what Pirsig has offered"?  At the same time
what is your interpretation of Pirsig's Intellectual level?  Marsha
presented hers.  The use of deities is not all that useful without
explanation.

Thanks,
Mark