[MD] Relativism

Jan-Anders jananderses at telia.com
Mon Nov 15 11:17:01 PST 2010

Sure, just anything imaginable got its own energy, shape and expressive
characteristics. So it's impossible to miss by that method. Its just an
addition to MOQ. Relativism is anyway much about one of the three.
Politics and Economics is more about the other classes of Quality.
Justice without energy, power, is meaningless. Wealth without subtieties
is boring.

Being a subject is sometimes lonely, sometimes fantastic, depending on
who I crash into. The future is more far than I can ever reach. To busy
to dream about eternal life but happy with all the passions passing.

hey ho

Jan-Anders