[MD] Intellectual Level

Arlo Bensinger ajb102 at psu.edu
Mon Nov 15 11:31:36 PST 2010

[Marsha]
Deceptively trying to tag me with a bogus quote makes you a loser in
my book.  So, yes it was confirmed.

[Arlo]
I did not such thing. My point was about the your use of the term to
imply that any and all interpretations are equally valid, as truth is
relative.

Your book means nothing to me.

You didn't answer now, for the same reason you and Bo could not
answer before. You are not interested in your ideas being "better"
than Pirsig's, you are only interested in claiming they are Pirsig's.

If Intellect=SOM is a better idea than the idea offered by Pirsig,
you should have no problem articulating why.

But now I am stuck arguing with the carnival mirror, and I'm going to stop.