[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

Arlo Bensinger ajb102 at psu.edu
Mon Nov 15 12:06:43 PST 2010

[Platt]
When Pirsig says DMB's thinking is brilliant, whether otherwise on
one issue or not, I'll be the first to congratulate him instead of
trying to demean him in a pitiful effort to build up my ego.

[Arlo]
And yet when Pirsig says that DMB is one of the two foremost
philosophers on the MOQ (along with Ant), you reply with a condescending...

"Yes, Mr. Pirsig is a good man. He is generous in his compliments
although I suspect he doesn't give them as ego-building props that
DMB constantly needs."

Followed by nothing more than "look at me".

Where was the "congratulations" there? You keep talking about DMB's
ego-needs, and I think its very evident you are projecting.