[MD] Is the MOQ a Humanism?

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 12:12:06 PST 2010

Well Steve,
It is great to throw around such definitions.  I'm sure you will get
feedback in kind.  There do seem to be some similarities between the
american humanist movement and the MOQ movement.  The similarities are good,
the differences we can reject through rational argument.  Anti a whole
movement is a difficult one to discuss.

Mark