[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

Horse horse at darkstar.uk.net
Mon Nov 15 14:02:16 PST 2010

Marsha

This is not a forum disagreement but a straightforward distortion of facts.
Every single one of your assertions is either blatantly untrue or
severely twisted.
Fact. Bo was rude, dismissive, and patronising.
Fact. Bo's focus was SOL. Not SOM. Not MoQ.
Fact. There was no relentless and mindless assault on Bo
etc. etc.

When you distort history like this, and there are newcomers who may be
conned into believing that Bo was anything other than what he was I will
correct you. Whether you like it or not.
If you want to con yourself Marsha then be my guest but don't try to
re-write history on my list.

And, by the way, Bo's biggest mistake was to try and take the piss out
of me.

Horse

--

"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."
— Frank Zappa