[MD] [Bulk] Re: Humanism

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:19:48 PST 2010

Just finished reading the Battle of Orleans, in my 15 decisive battles of
the world.  Interesting indeed, Marsha.

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 7:15 AM, MarshaV <valkyr at att.net> wrote:

> Interesting...
>

> On Nov 16, 2010, at 9:32 AM, Arlo Bensinger wrote:
>
> > "Never listen to a woman's tears, Charlie Brown!"
> > (Peanuts, Friday September 30, 2005)

The author of my book mentions something about hearing voices, that Socrates
said the same thing as Joan d'Arc, he heard supernatural voices  telling him
what to do.  I was gonna bring this up sometime because I find it
fascinating.  Were Socrates and Joan of Arc liars?

John