[MD] a-theism and atheism

rapsncows at fastmail.fm rapsncows at fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 16 21:56:44 PST 2010

Ham,
I'll be doing my homework in the meantime (I don't know if it is my lack
in formal training, but is your terminology yours alone?  It seems as if
it is meant to protect: I am imagining it something like indiana jones,
and all the booby traps protecting the holy grail...  I hope this comes
off light-hearted as I intend; no offense.).  I won't press anything
until then.  I very much look forward to your response,

all the best,
Tim

  rapsncows at fastmail.fm