[MD] Modern American Humanism and MOQ

Jan-Anders jananderses at telia.com
Wed Nov 17 06:24:53 PST 2010

Ham

Thanks a lot for your summary.

During that period the objective for humanity has balnced over from worship of God to worship of economic wealth or just greed.

The theological evolution is diminishing. The economic theories and the permanent open market operations are more important news today than calculations of the date for the resurrection of jesus christ.

One day the economic system will be so great and the system so efficent so it can satisfy all our needs, feed all the poor and free gasoline and electricity for all, mortgage and price crises will be historic matter. Just as our ability to build houses and electric guitars are satisfying already. The Gibson Les Paul model is now such a solid high quality product that their life cycle is prolonged to eternity. Nearly none of them at all will be trashed and recirculated. Jimi Hendrix tried to burn and crash some Fender Stratocasters but they are all resurrected and preserved by collectors and musicians. This means that eventually the whole earth will be covered by a thick layer of electric guitars.

"If you can buy it" will be the ultimate criteria for anything to be in existence in the end of the era of economics.

Scientific sects are going under by degeneration and age or cut into intellectual gems by smart quality-conscious advocates.

Humanism will eventually be so human that it will afford a sense of humour about itself. Until that it will suffer from the pain of powerful proper bores. Humanism will eventually evolve by it's methamorphosis and change it's name to Humourism. Just give me a reason to laugh at life. The most real and useful valuable commodity in the future.

Going to zero or 1, seize or stay, reality divided by possibility.

That's my profecy

yours sincere

J-A

Message: 1