[MD] Rorty and Mysticism

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 14:06:32 PST 2010

I wonder if you could tell me the cash value of pre-conceptual experience?
I'd ask dmb, but he has never answered a straight and sincere question of
mine once in my experience on this forum, so the cash-value of asking him
anything is pretty low.

It seems to me, that if something is pre-conceptual, then we can't concieve
it, think about it, talk about it, poeticize it or contemplate it in any
way.  Pragmatically speaking, it doesn't even exist.   Pragmatism then,
obviates Radical Empiricism.  That just seems so obvious that I figure I
must be missing something.  Do you know what it is?

Please, don't tell me it's faith.  I might just barf all over my keyboard.

John

You are inventing Absolute simplism.
Loved the" Barf all over my keyboard" part,..clearly an expert speaking

--
parser