[MD] a-theism and atheism

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 23:32:21 PST 2010

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the comments

> [Tim]
> it is weird for any of us to contemplate the absolute.

[Mark]
I agree, metaphysics is kind of one step removed from the everyday
reality.  Some take it pretty seriously.  I think it is being creative; no
answers just complicated paths.  The mind likes to ask questions and then go
off on some journey.  See how far it can stretch it.

Yeah, Bergen, that's somewhere over across the ocean from California isn't
it?...  Actually I took a boat there in the summer once and went to the top
of Norway to watch the sun go around in circles on the longest day.  Pretty
country.

Mark