[MD] The Johnottations

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 14:31:50 PST 2010

Well, the dishonesty that is projected here goes much further than the eye
of the observer will expirience on first sight, there is a viper hidden in
the fallen leaf's.
Probably you will remember that i was talking about graphical idealism,
towards
Andre, in a context about "currier and yves" mentioned in 'LILA'.

I another thread i was also talking about suggestion/autosuggestion.

Now i will make it complete.

Please read again the fragment of the Annotations, as originally contexted.
-

Where is this identity to be found? At this point Coleridge is at the same
door that Phaedrus was at, but he doesn’t have the key of Quality with him.
So he answers: 'Only in the selfconsciousness of a spirit is there the
required identity of object and of representation.' What in the world is
selfconsciousness of a spirit? But if the spirit is originally the identity
of subject and object, it must in some sense dissolve this identity in order
to become conscious of itself as object. Ridiculous. Self-consciousness,
therefore, cannot arise except through an act of will, How did will get in
here? and 'freedom How did freedom get in here? must be assumed as a *ground
*of philosophy, and can never be deduced from it'. The spirit becomes a
subject knowing itself as object only through 'the act of constructing
itself objectively to itself'.  This is the sort of nonsense that has
inspired logical positivism.

--------------------------
Adrie
Now make a still of the composition, frame it in your mind, and try to find
"ridiculous",....it will take you several seconds , mostly, to say the
least.

--------------------------

Now John Carl's version.

-

[...]

---------------------------------
adrie
Now make again a still of the new composition, frame it again in your mind,
and again try to find "ridiculous",....it will take you zero seconds.
because it leaves the context, leaves the surroundings , embedded with
empty space, placed exactly in the line of action, THE GOLDEN CUT,

THE GOLDEN RATIO!!, he found the mach of the golden ratio.
It is known in art and design, that the eye and the mind need no more than
this
to mislead the observer,....No??
try to follow, try to find the golden ratio in his composition, but first
read the links provided, ...after that, review John's composition again.
Fucking golden ratio.
Nice to have artistic coaches.

http://www.physorg.com/news180531747.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio
(pay attention to the golden rectangle, and try to see "ridiculous" in
place"

Graphikal idealism, burps.
greetzz, adrie

--