[MD] Levels of intelligence, a brief scientific excursion

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 10:38:22 PST 2010

Hi Marsha,
Thanks for the post and reading mine.  Quality has taken me away from being
created by others.  It is not something that I think about.  I agree that we
each project our own reality, and have much power in that.  It is amazing
what I can grab ahold of just by envisioning it; there is a feeling of
belonging and selfhood in that.  Reality is an agreement that I enter into,
changing my mind happens all the time, and it is wonderful.  There is a
guide present at all times which I simply surf on.  This is not a god, per
se, but perhaps a force or more like a harmonic.  I can also see the waves
coming, and am attuned to them.  All in my own reality, but others seem to
gravitate towards that understanding as well if I spend time with them.
 There is no concern, just waiting sometimes for the next wave, I don't want
to miss it so I am attentive.  It is all found in synchronicity for lack of
a better word.  I find these things in posts as well, which is why I look
for the signs.  Everything is a sign, so I don't want to walk through this
thing asleep.

My posts are just different ways of saying the same thing.  Yours are most
enlightening as well.  Perhaps we all read what we want from the words
presented.  If we are looking for negativity we can always find it, in the
weather, or in another.

I would subscribe to the etc. in your question.  They are all stories, and I
love to read.  I understand and grow in what is designed, what a ride!

Mark