[MD] a-theism and atheism

rapsncows at fastmail.fm rapsncows at fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 21 19:27:39 PST 2010

Ham,
I was just reading over my just posted long post...  At the end I read
this, of yours:

"Nothingness is the negation of Essence..."

and it jumped out to me that this is what I should have seen; this is
backwards.  I believe the opposite:

Essence is the negation of nothingness --- except I call that eternal,
absolute, (and I call it something-is) because nothingness could not
have come before it.  And I also recognize that 'the negation' is a
processing step which cannot leave everything the same as it was:
something must change or the process did not occur.  And so nothingness
cannot be produced by essence.  And ...

perhaps this makes the issue easy to debate,
or did I misconstrue this, or excerpt it improperly...

what does the inverse of your 'essence' look like to you?

Tim

  rapsncows at fastmail.fm