[MD] Full Mourning Moon 11/21/10

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 19:40:25 PST 2010

It had been raining for two days here, one of our winter storms which do not
come all that often in Southern California.  At about 5:00 PM the clouds
cleared, and we got a fading Sunset in the west, and an irrationally big
Moon in the East.  What has passed and new beginnings both at the same time,
and me right in the middle...

Mark