[MD] a-theism and atheism

ARLO J BENSINGER JR ajb102 at psu.edu
Wed Nov 24 04:56:25 PST 2010

[Marsha]
And thank you for demonstrating once again the emptiness of your mumbo-jumbo.

[Arlo]
The beauty of your carnival mirror is that anything you want to be mumbo-jumbo
becomes mumbo-jumbo. Its quite convenient, and it allows you to be hostile and
distortive while believing you are Zen-ful and have meaningful contributions.

While I did expect you to respond in such a distoritve way, I was frankly
betting on your incessant need to pursue nothing but interpretative legitimacy,
not gettting all Lila-ed up because I mentioned Ant, Horse, Ron DiSanto, Tom
Steele, David Granger and others actively, and meaningfully, enriching Pirsig's
ideas. That's just sad, but I guess that's what I get for overestimating...