[MD] sex in the old days (from the archives)

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 14:45:47 PST 2010

Sex.

That's the one thing you just don't get without some sort of social
quality. Society is the glue between people and sex is completely a
matter of social import. You can philosophisize on yer mountain top all
day, but if you ain't gettin' any then you ain't happy. I think part of
the conflict between society and intellect is warped by the fact that while
the intellect controls the ideas upon which society is founded, society
controls the sex out of which intellects are born and breed. I think
that's one reason I was so fascinated with Lila, the explication of all
these courtship patterns - the dancing chemistry professor OUCH!- Big
Laugh - The anti-social intellect is completely helpless before the social
beast.

Thus intellects are taught to jump through the social hoops and come under
social control. Thus dynamic quality is blocked by powerful static forces
that keep ideas under the hats of men who could change the world if they
had the courage to die to it.
The one moral thing the captain did was say Lila had Quality? Spin it
around, the one moral thing that Lila did was pick out the guy who had the
brains and rub her luscious bod up and down his instead of some biological
beefcake.