[MD] Ah-ha Qua Ah-ha

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Sat Nov 27 04:29:23 PST 2010

On Nov 26, 2010, at 8:16 PM, 118 wrote:

> Don't get me wrong, I am fine with contradictions
> if that's how you want to present it.

Hi Mark,

The minute I use the English language to discuss my experience
there is contradiction.  The English language evolved in relationship
with a understanding that reality was comprised of self and external
objects, so the moment I use this language, it places any explanation
of a experience-based reality into some degree of contradiction.

If you know a method to bypass this problem, please present it.

Marsha

___