[MD] a-theism and atheism

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 09:31:29 PST 2010

Exactly!  But "a place like this" is not exactly it's own private world, is
it.  All these words end up in searchable archives, where academic enemies
or students or peers or judges can find them and use them against you.  Thus
there is a very real danger to those who have an academic reputation to
uphold - for in the end, any academic success is going to be undermined or
fostered by the bad or good reputation.  Which is really, unfair and also a
good illustration of why "it's harder for a rich man to enter the kingdom of
heaven".---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entering the kingdom of Quality, is probably a better option,and
Mr Buchanan is already there.
If there is somebody around here who doesn't need to worry about
his abilities and possibilities, his sharpness and briljance, the power of
his pen
The power of his understanding and insights , i think DMB is the natural
candidate.

DMB writes and thinks in mintquality, and it is not a question if he will be
published, the question is only when.
This man will be an author,...and i can hardly wait to read him,i will be
among the first in line to ask him for a signed version.
I will ask him nicely..

And for the archives, when i'm reading Dave, i can read Confusius, Pirsig,
Hemingway, William James,..Yu,along with Buchanan himself,he is mastering
the
secrets of the words,...he is mastering science and art at the same time.

He is already recognised by Mr Pirsig himself.

greetz, Adrie

--
parser