[MD] Ah-ha Qua Ah-ha

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Sat Nov 27 19:14:49 PST 2010

dmb,

As I see it I'm only asking you to say what you mean.   I'm telling you that I don't know what you mean ...  and I'm asking you to say what you mean in your own words.   I really don't see how the reasonableness of that request can be denied. I can speak english, I know the language of philosophy to some extent.  I really don't see why it should be a problem for you to make your ideas clear to me.  You're angry because I'm asking you to say what you mean, because I'm asking you to define the terms you use?  Isn't that just the most basic demand placed on anyone who wishes to communicate about anything?  I think so. And your apparently refusal is more than a little suspicious. I mean, it's hard to believe that you're really trying.

Marsha