[MD] reality

ADRIE KINTZIGER parser666 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 03:32:32 PST 2010

Yes , it is true , Ian, carved in stone, as in recorded in the rocks and the
trees
just think of a fossil embedded in stone, a stone with an embedded fossil
contains more information compared with a stone containing no fossil.
It recorded also the past , like the past is written out in books.
or in statue's.

I seems possible btw , that information itself is also capable of
transferring energy.
Adrie

--
parser