[MD] big bang

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 09:07:24 PST 2010

Hi Ian,
I guess it depends what you call MoQ.  It does create human experience so I
suppose you are right.  Science as a discipline has not been around all that
long, but science is just an extension of common sense.  Try and learn, try
and learn.  We are all pulled forward by Quality, and we create an
understanding (knowledge) through trial and error.  The choices are clear,
we just tend to complicate them with our circular brains.  Quality itself is
ever-present, truth is created.

Mark

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Ian Glendinning <ian.glendinning at gmail.com