[MD] Philosophy and Abstraction

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 14:32:35 PST 2010

A good metaphysics, like a good rodeo,  a good marriage, or a musical
instrument when played to the pitch of perfection, becomes more than what it
started out to be. It is effort transformed into effortlessness; a balance
becomes grace, the way love goes deep into friendship.

--Gretel Ehrlich. tweaked a bit by John

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Matt Kundert <pirsigaffliction at hotmail.com