[MD] Stuck on a Torn Slot

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Tue Nov 30 10:11:03 PST 2010

dmb,

I do not disagree with your reading of ZMM and the examples you offer.  But the MoQ in LILA has gone beyond ZMM, and it offers a hierarchical structure with Intellectual patterns of value on the top level.  You've got here a far more complicated theory.  Static patterns of value were not even considered in ZMM.  I do not think your examples address the MoQ's intellectual static patterns of value.

Marsha