[MD] Conduits of Value

Jan-Anders jananderses at telia.com
Tue Nov 30 11:05:10 PST 2010

Well, I have the lucky ability to percieve such moments without drugs.
These sudden scenes where the meeting of classic and romantic as a time
sculpture shows itself in nature.
  I was learning 3D-maths at that time, which indeed sometime have an
arousing effect on mind. I'm searching for the maths, the metaphysics
behind round things, like the hypersphere, the glome, of the Big Bang
itself, which universally also lies behind the Small Bangs of any event.

Jan-Anders