[MD] Mark

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 12:14:41 PST 2010

Hi JA,
Yes, a million analogies, I have no problem with that.  I present many all
the time.  They are just pictures of an elephant from different
perspectives.  You are choosing one from the archives of physics and
information theory, blending as it were.  We could say that information is
energy or energy is information, or that such blending is inappropriate.
 Take your pick of which has more meaning to you, and then explain your
decision to us.

The purpose of a metaphor is to then be able to break it into descriptive
pieces, where the pieces resemble that which you are attempting to describe.
 Like Quality with a locomotive engine and passenger cars.  They are not
complete in themselves, just tools.  How big is your tool chest?  And,
what's in your wallet?

Mark