[MD] Stuck on a Torn Slot

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 23:27:06 PST 2010

Right Mark.  These guys must never have done any actual motorcycle
maintenance.  It's called  an "easy-out" and it has a backwards spiraling
twist which grabs the torn head of any screw and with force applied backs
out stuck screws, easy as pie.

Sometimes, you just gotta have a bigger tool box is all.  Most of the time
on the jobsite, guys come to me because I have the collection of weird but
useful tools that carpenters don't usually carry.  The greater the
community, the more tools at one's disposal.

Is all I've been trying to say.

John