[MD] The other side of reified

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Thu Jun 2 08:29:42 PDT 2011

On Jun 2, 2011, at 11:08 AM, david buchanan wrote:

> dmb said to Marsha:
> ...But I seriously doubt that you have any idea what James, Wallace or I am even talking about here.
>
> Marsha replied:
> James, Wallace and yourself?   Hahahahahaha! ... here you are grouping yourself with James and Wallace.  On what basis do you speak as a representative of these men?
>

> dmb says:
> Jeez, you're such a bad, bad reader. I'm not talking FOR Wallace or James but we are talking about the same thing. I'm saying you don't understand the quote you posted, which was from Wallace and about James. I'm saying that you don't know what he's talking about, what James is talking about or what I am talking about. If you understood this claim you would not be laughing.

Marsha;
That would be I don't understand what you are talking about.  Hahahahahahaha!   You and James and Wallace?   Hahahahahahahaha!  You're joking.  On what basis do you believe you and James and Wallace are all in sync?  Your opinion based on "every intellectual standard"???    You and James and Wallace...   OMG!

___