[MD] The other side of reified

Joseph Maurer jhmau at comcast.net
Sat Jun 4 17:04:03 PDT 2011

On 6/4/11 4:29 PM, "david buchanan" <dmbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi DMB and All,

David, I read your posts and I don't know what you are talking about.  "With
friends like you.....", I have no idea what you are writing about.  I guess
in a DQ/SQ metaphysics you prefer to talk DQ and let me hope I experience
the same DQ as you.  My impression is that ain't going to happen, and I
admit I am the poorer for it.

Joe.