[MD] The other side of Value

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 09:48:17 PDT 2011

Hi Ron,
You are correct in that I do not understand much of your post.  This is my fault.  If you could direct me to some articles which present the history of the arguments you refer to, I would be most grateful.

I agree with your presentation of meaning as a foundation for logic.  I have said as much.  As such, it goes deeper than words.  This would agree with Ham's Sensibiliy.

A sonnet provides meaning through this area, that is, that it "feels" right.  There does not need to be rhetorical logic in a sonnet.  That was all that I was implying.

Mark