[MD] The other side of Value

Joseph Maurer jhmau at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 13:15:54 PDT 2011

Hi Ham,

Writing it down does not make it so.  The individual is indefinable.  You
can ascribe any qualities you want to an individual.  A Judge will decide
the reality of his actions.

Unfortunately in a metaphysics based in Essence, the boundary between
individuals is indefinable since all is Essence and morality has no
metaphysical foundation, only a political foundation.

In a metaphysics based on an order in Existence, evolution is metaphysical
reality.  Explaining how SOM is tied to essence and cannot realize
individuality in evolutionary levels is a value of the MOQ website.