[MD] cloud of probability

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Wed Jun 8 22:35:00 PDT 2011

Hi Craig,

On Jun 8, 2011, at 7:03 PM, craigerb at comcast.net wrote:

> [Marsha]> You might understand why, at the moment, I think the best answer would be:
>> all-that-is-opposite-from-non-gravitation, and I sometimes visualize
>> the pattern
>

>> as a cloud of probability.
> I don't think it is possible for any concept p,
> to understand "all that is non-p" nor to visualize it.
> Craig

Marsha;
I don't think it is possible for an individual to know/experience the entire
pattern 'all-that-is-opposite-from-non-P' either, only parts of the pattern,
some individuals knowing more than others.  The cloud of probability
would be  where the densest portion of the cloud represents the most
common and often repeated parts of all-that-is-opposite-from-non-P.

___