[MD] cloud of probability

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Fri Jun 10 06:23:16 PDT 2011

On Jun 9, 2011, at 11:18 AM, david buchanan wrote:

> dmb:
> To define "gravity" as the opposite of all that is non-gravity, as Marsha did, is just convoluted nonsense. It's a pointless logic loop whereby the term in question is twice negated so that one simply does a full circle right back to the term without adding anything at all.  It is literally meaningless.

Marsha:
The advantage I find in considering pattern-x in the form all-that-is-opposite-from-non(pattern-x) is to prevent my mind from falling into the trap of thinking some superficial, reified definition (thoughts, concepts, words or equations) is the full pattern.   While definitions are important, to think a pattern is limited to any particular definition is foolish.

___