[MD] The other side of Value

Joseph Maurer jhmau at comcast.net
Sat Jun 11 10:24:17 PDT 2011

Hi Mark,

Of course mathematicians are a level, the intellectual level.  Logic, whch
mathematicians pursue in its completeness is the intellectual level.
Emotions which are undefined are prior to the intellectual level and are not
logical, and we have levels in evolution.  Heroes with higher emotions and
perceptions, manifest in higher levels.  IMHO

Joe