[MD] Words and concepts

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Sun Jun 12 07:11:32 PDT 2011

Ron,

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I recently had a houseguest, and of course I talked a little about the MoQ.
When asked "what is a static pattern?", I found my definition quite useful
as a starting point of explanation.  I am not trying to subject any definition
concerning the Intellectual Level on anyone.

Marsha