[MD] cloud of probability

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 17:38:57 PDT 2011

> dmb says:
>
> I sincerely wonder if Marsha and Mark are capable understanding this point.
> "Gravity" is a physical concept, a word with specific meanings. It is NOT an
> ineffable mystical reality.

John wonders what a physical concept looks like.  Is it a concept composed
of physical attributes?  I thought it was just an idea - something in a
mind.  How can a concept be physical?

dmb:

> It's a scientific term that refers to a predictable, quantifiable,
> repeatable action. On earth, I believe the formula is 32 feet per second,
> per second.

John:

It's a ghost, dave.  It's only in your head.  That doesn't mean it's not
real, after all, everything is only in your head and everything is the only
reality you'll ever know, so I don't see what the big deal is, anyway.

Except you sure got some hang-up with reality, man.  You insist that your
reality is the only possible one, while we all know that the universe is
pluralistic.

That and you think concepts are physical things.  What dictionary did you
dig that one up from?  And do we all have to conform to your definitions?
 Even when they're wrong?

Don't bother answering, I'll probably be long gone...  my wifi days are
short and few and far between these days.