[MD] Free Will

Jan-Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Wed Jun 15 23:02:38 PDT 2011

Hi Ham and Steve

The human beings freedom and ability to see and choose between intellectual values, being superior to social and biological values, is the door to the free will IMO.

But if we as human intellectuals are bound then to rational reason and Intellectual thruths and concepts we are again stuck and not free.

All humans are not smart enough however. A typical dumb person is violating both social, biological AND intellectual values. The possibility of stupidity and lack of reason is then the ultimate evidence for the existence of The Free Will.

Personally, I got better laughs contemplating stupid things than smart works of art.

worst

Jan-Anders