[MD] Free Will

pedoson at talktalk.net pedoson at talktalk.net
Fri Jun 17 21:24:52 PDT 2011

New from pirsigfilms!
Now you too can own a Pirsig turd!

During The P's 2005 Liverpool conference visit i personally took charge of all defecations, and kept the solid ones in my fridge,
next to my chicken nuggets and McCain oven chips.

10 micron slices have been encased in 6cm diameter medallions for immediate purchase at £69.99 each.
Just tick the box if you want a medallion without sweetcorn in order to duel use as a telescopic solar eclipse filter and we shall get
it back to you by return post!

A free copy of 'Quality in the new millennia' with every purchase.
Congratulations must also be given to the other one for something.

Anthony McTwat.