[MD] Happy...

Dan Glover daneglover at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:52:22 PDT 2011

Hello everyone

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 2:09 AM, MarshaV <valkyr at att.net> wrote:

> HI Dan,
>
> Thank you.  This was a lovely tribute to fathers, and although,
> our stories are very different, you brought to mind many warm,
> and loving memories.  Being a woman, my father was my first
> love.  In many ways he taught me how to love a man.  He was
> a great guy, and a great story teller.

Hi Marsha

Yes, fathers are special people. While our stories are very different,
I imagine they share commonalities: suffering vs the need to be free,
hate and love, male and female... opposing forces we all are
attempting to resolve in the struggle for survival.

>Marsha:
> You and your stories, are very special.

Dan:

Well, thank you. I cannot really take credit for the stories. They
write themselves. They just happen. You could say the stories write me
more so than me writing them.

Thanks again,

Dan