[MD] The meaning of "meaning".

Steven Peterson peterson.steve at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 14:41:00 PDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 5:22 PM, david buchanan <dmbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:

> dmb said:
>
> Well, no. If you check the archives you'll see that you had posed a more specific question about the meaning of "meaning"....
>

> Steve replied:
> Perhaps, but this was a response to Craig rather than to you, you narcissistic asshole. Why does every conversation you have on this discussion group always turn into an argument about what the hell it was you were arguing about? I think it is because your worst fear about yourself is actually true. You really are an intellectual fraud.
>
> dmb says:
> Well, no. If you check your own post you'll see that you were responding to my argument and Craig's comments about it. I mean, if you're quoting me and disputing, how am I a narcissist asshole for replying? Dude, this grudge you're holding is making you nuttier and nuttier with each reply. You have absolutely no reason to be angry, let alone spew profanity-laced insults.
>
> It's not my fault if you can't remember what you said or did yesterday or earlier this morning. This is how it went...

Steve:
In case you can't understand what I mean (I do realize that you are a
little slow and try to take that into account when conversing with
you) about always arguing about arguing instead of simply arguing, see
above.

It ought to have been obvious from the start even to you that I only
brought up the meaning of meaning in order to discuss the meaning of
life, you weasely dumbass. Do you think you can stay on topic instead
of trying to correct me for your bullshit versions of arguments about
arguments about arguments? You are such a bore.