[MD] som unplugged - corrected lines

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Sun Jun 26 21:56:50 PDT 2011

On Jun 26, 2011, at 9:10 PM, John Carl wrote:

> Marsha asks,
>
> What is unconditional love?
>>

>> p.s.  I placed 'Never Let Me Go' into my Netflix queue.  I'll be
>> watching it right after  'American: The Bill Hicks Story'.
>>

>> Got another one for you Marsha.  Just saw it last night and lovedlovedloved
> it.  Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhall. - Love and Other Drugs.  I think it
> addresses that question "what is unconditional love" very well and very
> beautifully.  There's a scene near the end where the character played by
> Anne Hathaway explains in a little black and white video snippet, the
> meaning of one moment, in such clear and certain terms that it leaves no
> doubt in my mind at all, what unconditional love is all about.
>
> I'm sure watching a lot of movies these days.  Nights in the camper with not
> much else to do...
>
> John

Hi John,

That 'Never Let Me Go' is one strange movie, very strange.  I'll try 'Love and
Other Drugs'.  Your movie suggestions are always quite good.   Did you ever
see MindWalk?

Lately, when I think about unconditional love, I think of LOVE sans conditioned
truth (static value.)  Being the net of jewels.

Marsha

___