[MD] Free Will

Jan-Anders Andersson jananderses at telia.com
Wed Jun 29 14:57:24 PDT 2011

Hi Horse

I think it's worse than that. I think that Marsha has an interesting point. Neither free wiil nor Determinism.
Because:
In every market research we can define a group of people that will probaly buy the actual item and another group that will probably NOT buy it. And there is always a third group that doesn't apply to the question.
Therefore:
Marsha is right AND David and others too.
All qualifies into Quality.
The next task is how to stick together.

Jan-Anders