[MD] kill all intellectual patterns

Joseph Maurer jhmau at comcast.net
Mon Dec 3 14:57:03 PST 2012

Hi David,

I have no model of logic for a standard of discourse for DQ/SQ.  I am 80 and
all my education followed SOM logic for grammar.  I do not know your
standard for expressing the metaphysics of DQ/SQ grammar outside of SOM?  I
try to use metaphysics as the standard for grammar but we are dealing with
competing metaphysics SOM vs DQ/SQ.

Grammar is going to suffer when trying to communicate the existence of an
indefinable reality.  I beg your pardon!  I would hope your internal vision
of DQ as indefinable existence in evolution is congruent to mine as a first
step.

Joe