[MD] truth, again

ARLO JAMES BENSINGER JR ajb102 at psu.edu
Tue Dec 4 07:33:49 PST 2012

[David to DMB]
It's clear that Marsha is stuck in SOM. She's stuck in SOM because of her value of SOL.

[Arlo]
Precisely, David. Precisely.

The SOL is mired in SOM, and as its appeal is entirely ego-psycho-social so I doubt it will ever overcome its blindness.

[David to DMB]
Is it because of the inability for her discuss SOL or is it because she is merely here as a troll out to cause trouble?

[Arlo]
"SOL" was discussed ad nauseum, so its doubtful that suddenly reopening that "argument" would do anything productive for anyone. If Marsha genuinely wanted to pursue the SOL, she could easily move her efforts over to Bo's forum. Her participation here is entirely psychological, a mix I wager oscillates between her need to be "Lila" (and put all us static, intellectual 'men' in place) and trolling that fills some social vacancy in her life that reasoned discourse alone is unable to fill.