[MD] truth, again

118 ununoctiums at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 15:31:27 PST 2012

Hi Marsha,
All I have is my opinion, and it goes as such:
The idea of the Ultimately Real comes from an approach that there is something to find.  This is a scientific approach which is commensurate with our age of objectivity.

The approach of Quality, as I see it, is that such ultimate seeking is the wrong approach.  Within Quality, one does not search for a basis to reality, rather one creates a manner of interpretation which is more meaningful.  Such meaning does not come from the creation of an ultimate cause, but from the creation of the explanation of the creative present.  In this we all participate and therefore objective distinctions are secondary, or the result of, personal creation.

Perhaps my opinion is of some value to you.

Cheers,

Mark